Thank you for helping our network grow!
Here is a snapshot of our network by the numbers:
- 8—Arts Enterprise Chapters
- 14—People following us on the AE Blog
- 23—Chapter sponsored AE programs reported this year on our AE Event Form.
- 83—People following us on Twitter
- 215—People receiving the AE newsletter
- 553—People belonging to the Arts Enterprise Facebook fan page
- 7,950—Unique visits to the AE Homepage since its launch in March of this year.
- 1—National AE network dedicated to helping YOU create a space at the intersection of business and the arts.
We welcome Claremont Graduate University to the AE Chapter Network. With the addition of CGU, we only have nine chapters left to launch in order to reach our goal of starting ten new chapters by the end of the academic year. Welcome to the AE network Claremont!
We are thankful for new initiatives.
- 2011 Arts Enterprise Summit—We so thankful that the UMKC chapter will host our upcoming summit set for February 19-21, 2011. We hope to see you there! Click here for details.
- AEIdeas—We will officially launch AEIdeas at the 2011 summit. The "AEIdeas Innovation Room" will be a conference-wide, interactive session designed to inspire creative entrepreneurship. This event will officially launch our newest national programmatic offering.
- AE Chapter Challenge—The AE Chapter of the Year Award will be presented to the AE Chapter that has developed a strong membership base, innovative programming, and a meaningful connection on their campus and in their community. Click here for more information.
Without YOU, the rapid expansion of our network would simply not be possible. As many of you know, the AE central team exists to facilitate the exchange of ideas between its members. At the end of the day, the AE model has been designed for YOU. We are inspired on a daily basis by the programs you lead in an effort to drive grassroots change on your campus and in your community. In short, we have so much to in which to be thankful.
On behalf of the AE Central team, thank you!